Friday, 7 December 2012

Still here but busy on customised Christmas orders


It's been a little while since I had a chance to update my blog. That's because I've been busy making Christmas stockings, which has been a lovely build up to Christmas. I've also had fun with glasses cases. Here's a new batch being cut:

with a selection of Cath Kidston fabrics and a lovely music score print. and here they are waiting for their buttons.


Three of these were then packed and headed off for one order.


I was also so thrilled to see this one on the front of Folksy this week, which is the first time I think I've made the front page in the three years I've been there. And it sold, which was also lovely.


I've also had a lot of fun designing some customised cases for orders:


and these:

and this one:

I've not had much chance to post, as have been so busy sewing, but I wanted to update my blog a little as I've been missing it. Times just flashes by so fast!


1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

What lovely things you have been creating.