Saturday, 14 July 2012

Making fabric!


Thank you for the lovely comments on the last post - it was a fabric I printed, and worked really well, so I'll definitely be doing more fabric printing. The little laces were pleased about comments on their cushions, so thank you!

I've been making up fabric today. I never throw away any fabric, and these strips were pleading to be sewn together, and I'm really pleased with the result. So always hang onto those scraps! I'm not sure what I'll do with the result, but it's growing, so we'll see. I feel very frugal, upcycling like this. :)


2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I do keep fabric...but what do I do with boxes and boxes of 'might come in useful' bits and pieces!

Anne-Marie said...

Gorgeous colours.....mmmm....what are you planning, eh?
Got bags of strips like this, and just sit and fondle 'em...haaaaa!