Thursday, 17 May 2012

Wonky Trees Swap Arrival - so exciting! :)


I'm so excited by what arrived in the post. I took part in a Wonky Tree swap organised by Jane at Jane's Fabrics and sent off my 12 trees. I got back 12 this week - it's thrilling to think these have travelled across the pond!

I love them all - they are so colourful. I'm not sure whether to incorporate them into my village block swap, as they'll work so well and I didn't participate in the earlier part of this one, which was for wonky houses.
I'll have to have a think. But in the meantime, aren't they great! The ones I received:


And six of the ones I sent. I can't find the other six I sent at the moment.




3 comments:

Beki said...

They're lovely, so much so they're making me want to sew again.
Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Beki xxx

Catherine Jennings said...

Hi, since I enjoy your site and blog posts, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

If you’d like to read and repost the award, here’s the link: http://bellaandwill.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/versatile-blogger-award/

I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Catherine

Highland Monkey's said...

Brilliant. I think they would work very well with the houses.