Saturday, 28 January 2012

Letterbox Dolls House - a mini look!


I couldn't resist showing you this. Regular readers of my blog know I love Letterbox, a UK company, packed with fabulous toys for kids of all ages. I loved trying out their Ezyroller in my post here (before I go any further, I have to add that this time this is not a sponsored post... I spotted this and thought it was such a brilliant bargain, I had to share.)

When my kids were much younger, I spent many hours searching for the perfect dolls house. I then realized how expensive good wooden dolls houses were, and it took me a long time to find one I was happy with. This beauty is in the Letterbox sale, reduced from £130 to £65 - I thought this was such a brilliant bargain, I wanted to draw attention to it, in case anyone's looking for a dolls house and is despairing of finding one at a reasonable price. It's shown in the picture with an extra floor, but it's still a bargain. At least, I'd say so!

And I promise you, Letterbox did not contact me and ask me to write any of the above, but I'd have loved to have spotted something like this a few years ago!

Just to balance it up, I also love this... I'd better finish now - I could browse the Letterbox catalogue for a while quite happily. This is also a bargain, and has had loads of lovely things said about it. But I had to include it, as my three all enjoyed playing with their wooden set when they were younger. I love wooden toys!

9 comments:

faith76 said...

That doll's house is adorable x will check this site out as never heard of them before. Thanks for sharing. Leah x

Goosey said...

I love wooden toys, our children loved Brio trains....but also those lovely wooden yachts you could sail on the local pond!

Bee said...

Wooden toys are fantastic and last for such a long time, I son has this exact railway village and he and his younger sister love it, you can add to it as well.

My daughter has a wooden dolls house and plays with it EVERY day, it's wonderful to see them using their imagination.

xxx

Elizabethd said...

I used to order from Letterbox when my children were much younger!

B............... said...

I do love wooden toys :o)
A couple of years ago a neighbour across the road was throwing out a huge beautiful dolls house, thankfully I spotted it and it now sits in our garage waiting to be decorated.
Funnily enough I have been thinking about it a lot lately but need to find some room to put it first, it really is that big xx

LissyLou said...

i like letterbox too, it can be a bit pricy - but that dollshouse sale price is fab xx

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Pop over to my blog Lacey there is an award for you xx

Highland Monkey's said...

That price for a dolls house that big is a good bargain. The little track is cute. Thanks for sharing.

Second Hand Rose said...

Aww that doll's house is gorgeous! I loved doll's house when I was a child and looking at them, but I never actually had one! I still like seeing all the little miniature things you can get for them, so cute! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/