Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Christmas robins


I've been beginning to focus on Christmas, and have made a flock of robins for my Sew Happy Folksy shop, as well as for my local shop. I'm really pleased with them - I wanted to make a Sew Happy robin that was a little bit different to other felt robins I'd seen and so spent a long time sketching ideas. This one worked the best I thought.


I particularly wanted to make them so they worked both ways - so I've made them identical both sides. They have cute wings and string legs, as well as sequin eyes. And they would look wonderful flocked on a mantelpiece as a special touch.

I couldn't not add some Christmas trees!


I love the build up to Christmas.

3 comments:

faith76 said...

Love those Robins - and thank you for my parcel - now received x

Leah x

patchworkandlace said...

Lovely sweet little robbins,i love the build up to christmas too its a wonderful time of year xx

Red Riding said...

I'm finally getting into the idea of christmas too!
i love the birds-so cute


Rachel