Sunday, 23 October 2011

A busy couple of days of sewing... Bliss!



I've been managing to get a lot of crafting and sewing done this week - I have bursts of activity I find. This week I've been working more on my script dogs - this one with a romantic theme, and this one with a baking theme:


I love script fabrics, as you probably have guessed by now! :)
I've also been making more notebooks - I still love using Cath Kidston:


and another in another script fabric, this time travel related:


It's been a lot of fun.


Some of these have made it into my Sew Happy Folksy shop, Visit Sew Happy

7 comments:

faith76 said...

Love the script dogs and notebooks. Have you ever done anything with a baking script? I'm looking for a note book to collect recipies I find that I can stick into a note book and I thought that would be quite a nice idea with baking script of recipes maybe?

Leah x

Highland Monkey's said...

Those doggies are soooo cute. That material is lovely, never seen it before you have used it well. The notebooks are really posh.

Serenata said...

You gave me a reminder to come and visit :-)

Love the dogs, very cute indeed. Now off to see what else you have been getting up to.

Redpaint said...

Your notebooks are brilliant - really unique. I find I work in fits and starts too; it's really good to have some proper time to spend on these things and make the most of it while it lasts!

The Vintage Hobby House said...

Just found your lovely blog ,I'M LOVING your cute little doggie's and the note books,I'm now following.
XX Manda XX

LoloDesigns said...

Very very cute little doggies, especially their ears. I want to stroke them. Lolo xx

Helen Philipps said...

I love your script dogs, they are gorgeous! I've always loved fabric with text in the design, and it's lovely to see how you are using it here. I also love CK's fresh pretty florals too!
Helen x