Thursday, 7 July 2011

My mobile phone cases and the phone I want...


I've been busy making lots and lots of mobile phone/gadget cases. I find these are always popular, especially at craft fairs. I love them as I get to work with so many different fabrics.


The clock fabric is a particular favourite of mine. And spot that phone?!


That's not mine, but it's a Nokia. Remember my rant about my Samsung a couple of posts back? Well, I may have persuaded the owner of this particular phone to swap. I so want to return to a Nokia. So much easier for me to use. And this one's pink! Hot pink! Double fab!!!


Fingers are tightly crossed! :-)




4 comments:

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

These are great mobile cases and like you say they are popular. I like the music notes. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Julie.C

Red Riding said...

gorgeous phone cases!!one would definitly come in handy right now

what models that phone?i need a new phone badly and that phone looks lovely,doesnt have a touch screen does it??

xx

Lace hearts said...

I can't leave a comment on your blog, Red Riding - just not happening. It's a Nokia C3, really scrummy, and no, no touch screen! x

Linda said...

Your cell phone cases are so cute! That's a great idea.