Saturday, 29 January 2011

Padded fabric heart necklaces


I have been making my fabric heart necklaces for some time now - remember my original post here. I love making these gently padded, heart-shaped necklaces, and I settled on them because after extensive searching I couldn't find anything like them. I'm sure there are others out there, though. I'd worn them for some time, and always had compliments, so it seemed a natural progression to pop them into my shop once I started selling. These are some of the ones I've already sold:


They've proved so popular, I've made a few more, and popped them into my Folksy shop, here. Available at the moment is this pretty one, below, and the one at the top of my post, plus a couple of others you haven't yet seen:


Please do pop over and see me soon if you'd like a piece of heart-shaped jewellery. They would make a perfect Valentine's Day present, and I'm happy to make one to order if you like a particular fabric (pop over to my Sew Happy shop to take a look at some of the fabrics I use. x


3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I once won one of your necklaces in a giveaway....they are lovely!

Serenata said...

Very pretty :-)

Julies Knit and Sew Corner said...

Such lovely work and so colourful, I do like your fabrics.
I have just noticed the picture of your birthday cake, its really good. Julie.c