Thursday, 9 September 2010

More fabric obsession, oh dear!


While away, I fell in love with this bird fabric - it's just so unusual. Haven't a clue what I'll do with it, but it's lovely to have in my stash. Anybody seen it before? Actually,I was a bit naughty with my fabric addiction and also fell in love with a little bit more...


And more, but I've not photographed it all as I think I'd start to feel mighty guilty. I especially love the 1930s inspired print, second from right, and the Kaffe Fassett next to it. Yummy fabrics.

I've been packing up some orders for lovely Sew Happy customers. I always enjoy gift packing, but I haven't found a way to make it quick. These packets took 30 minutes. Do you have the same struggle to gift wrap your things?


I've also finally got around to photographing some of my newest makes, though when I say new, I've been working on various fish related goodies for the past year.

That's all for now. More soon!

6 comments:

Vintage from the Village said...

That fabric with the birds on is great !
I love wrapping parcels too- even the boring ebay ones I try to make look nice
Sue x

Serenata said...

Oh I do love the fabric with the birds - I would have bought it as well. I've become quite an avid bird watcher over the summer.

Lovely fabrics, looking forward to seeing what you make from them.

{{hugs}} Lorraine

Mummy Boo Bear said...

What yummy fabrics! The birdie one is lovely and I am loving the funky flowered one and the cats next to it.

I got a few new bits of fabric on our adventures over the summer. Well you just cant resist can you.

Lovley fishes by the way.


MBB x

Annie said...

The fabric is lovely, I think I would be tempted to use it to cover a note book or diary so I could use it every day. I also find it takes me ages to wrap packages, I thought it was just me !
Ann x

Julies knitting corner said...

Its hard not to buy lovely fabric like this, the colours on offer now are so nice. I must admit I like wrapping gifts. Julie.C

Heidi said...

I'm gaga over that first fabric. Is it vintage?
I'm a follower!