Thursday, 6 May 2010

Happy stash busting - about time too!


As you know, I'm trying to destash as it's all got rather desperate lately in terms of how much I have squirrelled away. I've had this small piece of fabric for a while. I bought it on impulse at the local quilting shop as it made me think of holidays in Cornwall - one of my favourite places of all. But as usual I had nothing in mind. Well, I'm getting fabric out at the moment and sitting looking and playing... expect more posts like this. So, I matched it up with a piece of gingham:


and pinked it into the squares it was crying out to be.


All sewn together and filled with lavender, from my local lavender producer. Then I matched it up with cords, again from my stash. I am so naughty and it's got to stop. Stash busting here I am!


I'm very pleased.


If you are one of my lovely GB visitors... happy voting day. I wonder who'll we'll have tomorrow!

5 comments:

Primrose Corner said...

I'd say that they're a stashing busting success. They look great.

bekimarie said...

These are fab hunni, well done on the de-stashing.
I did get your email (thank you), just being very slow to reply, sorry.

((hugs))
Beki xxx

Serenata said...

They look great Lacey!

Julies knitting corner said...

Oh these are lovely a woman after my own heart, I love too use my stash whenever possible, my partner thinks I will never use or need so much fabric and yarn that I have. But I do. Best wishes Julie.C

white o'morn cottage said...

gorgeous lavender pouches. Love them..Pam