Friday, 18 December 2009

Santa's washing line - a quick cheat!


Thanks so much for all your help over the felting. I've discovered some wonderful felting sites.

Quick post to show you what I picked up...and what I did with it. I found this wonderful Santa's washing line T-towel. I'd been wanting to make one, but just haven't had the time. So it was lovely to see a T-towel in the design. I bought one to use, and one to cut up and make a cheat's garland...


It got a huge thumbs up from the kids. And I'm ridiculously pleased with it.

7 comments:

Floss said...

Very clever! No need to reinvent the wheel...

bekimarie said...

Oooh I likey, that's fab hun.
Have a great weekend
((hugs))
Beki xxx

MelMel said...

Lacey that is lovely, so very festive as well as great fun!xxxx

maypole said...

It's lovely Lacey and I also like those little peeps hanging form the handle

❦TattingChic said...

That is very cute! You are so creative! :)
~TattingChic ♥

Lululiz said...

What a clever little trick!

Julies knitting corner said...

Aww! I think its lovely, bright and fun looking. Well done.best wishes Julie.C