Friday, 27 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY 11 YEAR OLD.

Opening your cards first thing...

Into breakfast...


We had a fab brekkie... even opened the new mats for you!

Pressies to open later...


The cake you chose and how we adapted it, making it yesterday...


with a dinosaur sitting on a pebble nest...


Boy does time go quickly. You are a fabulous, funny, beautiful child, and we are blessed. You're at school at the mo. I'm spending 65 hours tidying up your room for you.

Before...

Getting there... almost. So an after pic, with your new birthday rug.


And another...


Remember that when I'm old and feeble and need treats! I now have to go and find a new home for the bookcase and all the books, which are scattered everywhere. ;-)

And finally, the lovely mother's day treats I got from my other daughter (we've called her creature... the sock monster, not the daughter, LOL), and shiny rocks from my son. Smashing. Thank you both.

15 comments:

MelMel said...

Lovely Lacey...what a special weekend you will have!

Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to your big girlxxxxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

happy birthday to DD :-D
and well done on the room tidying you did a fab job i love the new rug :-)
Lesley x

bekimarie said...

Happy Birthday little Lacey!
Have a fab day!

Can I borrow you please Lacey, to tidy Jess' bedroom. At the moment her room makes your before shot look tidy!
Loveky rug!

Have a great weekend
((hugs))
Beki xxx

p.s Love the sock monster!

Janie said...

Happy birthday honey!!!

Hope you have been spoilt rotten and are having a fablious day ;o)

Janie and all the chooks & ducks xxx

Sal said...

Hi there!
I hope she has the most wonderful day!
Have a lovely weekend too ;-)

LissyLou said...

Happy birthday little one!!

April said...

Happy Birthday!

April xx

mitmot said...

HAppy Birthday little Lacey

And well done clever mummy

MM xx

vintage girl said...

Many happy returns of the day to your daughter! I love that cake. I have given you an award over at my blog.Lisaxxx

Shabby Chick said...

What a nice post, I hope she's had a lovely day... and that she keeps her room tidy for you!

Mel xxx

Mummy Boo Bear said...

Happy birthday to your lovely daughter, that cakes looks to lovely to eat! lol.

I have a present for you too an award over at my blog!

Simone said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! I hope she had a lovely day.

angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Miss Lacey, shame mum ruined your bedroom, never mind you will soon get it all messy again.:-)
I love love love your cake, its beautiful honey.
I hope you had the besterest day ever. Mwah X x X x X x X x X x X
Please give this one to your Mum for me. X

I s'pecially love the shiny Rock its the best rock i have seen for a long time.X
The sock monster is scrummy too, i realy need one of those.:-)X

TattingChic said...

What an adorable cake! I love it! Happy Belated Birthday to your darling 11 yr old!

That sock monster is very cute! Toys like that are all the rage with some kids right now! So cute!

Donna said...

Hi Caroline what a fab, cake belated happy birthaday little Lacey!