Thursday, 5 March 2009

Cath Kidston Antique Rose - yummy!


I love this Cath Kidston wallpaper print so much. I love the Paris Rose too, so it was a bit of a dilemna, but in the end I came down in favour of the Antique Rose... and I was so in love that I just had to buy a roll. And today, I'm finally settling down to get our understairs toilet sorted out. Well, that's the plan anyway. ;-)


I'm being very brave. I've decided to show you how horrible it looks now... at 10.40 am. I'm going to blitz it today, until school pick up, and see what I get done. I am so fed up of half finished walls...


and decorating stuff everywhere I look.
I didn't tell the family this was my plan for the day, so setting a plumb line on my own should be interesting!


I'll let you know how I get on. I thought blogging first would commit me to getting it done!

16 comments:

MaryPoppins said...

Ohooo good luck Lacey, it shall look beautiful I know it :)

Can't wait to get mine up too, so you shall inspire me to get going

X

Lavender hearts said...

I've done wallpapering on my own, it's tough (especially when you're 5'3" like me) but once you get going you'll be fine! :-)

I do love that print, but I wish she would bring out some more variety. Grrr. Also the quality of the paper is nowhere near as good as Laura Ashley.

vintage girl said...

Ohh I think that wallpaper is gorgeous! Good luck with your decorating! I'm sure it will look stunning. Lisax

thriftymrs said...

Oooh good luck. Looking forward to seeing the finished article.

LittleGem said...

Good luck Lacy, I shall be back soon to check on your progress! :D X

dancingonabladeofgrass said...

Ooooh ... hope it's all going well. Look forward to seeing the "after" photos.

xx

MelMel said...

Anything you do has the magic touch...it will be amazing....I lovr the wallpaper so much....so pretty!xxxxxx

Marianne said...

Love that CK wallpaper. How are you doing!I am looking forward to some pics!
Bye,
Marianne

Lajoni said...

The wallpaper is lovely and I now remember your gorgeous tiles....can't wait to see the end result ...it will be fab xxx

Sal said...

I love that wallpaper! I was only thinking the other day...how could I use it in my crafting!! ;-)

mitmot said...

Have you finished yet:-) I love that paper and have it on one wall of our bedroom

Shabby Chick said...

Wow, lovely paper! Can't wait to see how it looks (good luck if you haven't finished yet!) :)

Mel xxx

Dresden Plate said...

How brave!
There is an award waiting for you on my blog.

Thecraftytrundler said...

Ooooh, I cant wait to see the finished result!!! you are making me want to decorate!!! Wallpaper makes such a transformation. Go for it girl!!!!

Sharon xx

Trish said...

ooohhh pretty paper :) can't wait to see it all done and pretty looking xxx

Mrs Crafty said...

I would like to install a downstairs loo just to put those tiles in. I am fascinated by your blog, your crafting is beautiful.