Sunday, 1 February 2009

Happy memories from tagging

I have been tagged by Mary Poppins and Little Gem to post the fourth photo from my fourth file and pass it on to 4 others.

Haha! I laughed my head off when I found it, and it brought back lovely memories of one of our days out.

Here it is.


This was in 2006, and we went to Groombridge for the day. Amongst lots of other things, they have an assault course... and of course we pushed past the little Laces to get on it first. Well, Mr Lace got stuck at this particular part, Mr Lace being rather bigger than the small person intended to scramble through a tyre! Hence his rather red expression. What did I do? I laughed and laughed and laughed. I'm surprised I managed to take a photo that wasn't blurred. Mr Lace gamely said I could post it - I had to ask, I'm not that cruel! LOL.

Little Gem - I can't leave a message on your blog, but thank you for the tag! It brought back good memories. I also wanted to leave another message on your blog saying how lovely your union jack cushion looks, and how generous Sal was. What a lovely thing to do Sal. I love blogging! I've made one, but haven't taken a photo yet... picture soon!

Now, I have to pass the tag on to four people, but I should think as usual most of you have had this. But I'd like to pass it on to:
Angel
Sal
Lajoni - always hilarious, and hasn't let me down today with her post about knickers!
Diary of a Tinyholder

6 comments:

MelMel said...

Hello lovely.....thinking about youxxx

http://lavenderhouse.typepad.com said...

This made me laugh too. I was thinking about your muffin/cake story earlier on. You know when you blogged some cakes that were freshly baked only to have to blog the next day that your husband had made them. It is one of my favourite blog stories! I have got to blog my 4th pic too. Haven't checked what it is yet - hope it isnt too boring!

Flossie and Tom said...

Thats a great photo - I think these places ought to have adult only days - so we could all get stuck in (literally in Mr Laces case) !!

Sara
XX

Sal said...

Thanks Mel tagged me too..I will get it done soonish!! ;-)

bekimarie said...

Great pic!
Reminds me of the time I came down an enclosed tin slide and was wearing a skirt, use your imagination lol!
Take care
((Hugs))
Beki xxx

LittleGem said...

Lace, you are so sweet, thankyou for letting me know again. I will change it back to open comments.
Great photo too :) XXX