Monday, 26 January 2009

Thank you for my awards! ;-)

This is just a very quick post to show you my cushion - thank you for all your lovely comments. Please do have a go - it is incredibly easy and great fun. I'll be getting round the blogs tonight to see if you've done one!


Front:


Back:


And a peek at the one I made just before that, which was an easier one...


I've been very lucky and been given a couple of awards. This one is from Country Bliss and shabbyangel and Bloomin Myrtle:

I love it. Thank you!

And thank you Josie Mary for this award:

The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers.

Now this one has to be passed on to 8 bloggers who will then choose 8 more and include the above cleverly written text to the body of the award. The problem is, I think I'm pretty much last in line to recieve these awards (LOL), so you all have them. If the first eight people who comment haven't got either, please accept it from me and place it on your blog. Does that sound okay? Hope so!

And finally, the lovely bunch of flowers in the charity shop jug I picked up this week. They have so cheered up these gloomy days. So I had to pop in a picture.

14 comments:

Sal said...

You deserve the awards..your cushions are fabulous!! ;-)

thriftymrs said...

Lurverly cushions.

bekimarie said...

What a lovely jug! Great charity shop find.
Take care
Hugs
Beki xxx

LittleGem said...

Lovely cushion Lace, thankyou for showing it. Well done on your awards too :) X

Lajoni said...

your cushions are really pretty and cheerful ...silly but they make me smile;-) and I adore your junk shop jug its fabulous... good find...and very appropriate awards...I love your blog xx

Shabby Chick said...

Ooh love the cushions! Very nice :) I must have a go at that crazy patchwork.

I've just been given those two awards so I will pass them up but congratulations!

Mel xxx

angel said...

I love your cushion lastic, did you copy mine.............. hum

Lol.
X x X x X x X x X x X x X x X

MaryPoppins said...

Well done on your awards :) I love your pretty cushion, I hope you like the patchwork one I made for you :)

The boat material on your second one is gorgeous too

You are so very clever and I love the colours you have used

X

angel said...

Yeah BUT....................

You gotted the mostest words! lol

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
See i aint frugal wivem... XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elaine said...

Love your cushion Lacey. I really must get that box of bits out !!!

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxx

MelMel said...

Lacey...i love the cushion...wonderful!
Hope you have a good day, its fine here so another walk me thinks....lol!
xxxx

LittleGem said...

More awards for you on my blog sorry!! XX

TattingChic said...

Your done with the patchwork cushion already! Good for you! It's pretty.

Congratulations on your awards! Thanks for your visits to my blog! I always enjoy them. :)

second wind said...

Super cushion, I MUST get on with that patchwork, it looks so effective. Well done on those awards too. What a pretty jug too.x