Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Sew & Go purse

I recently picked up this magazine, because I saw the bags on the cover:


I've just gotten around to making a bag, and it was a lovely, easy project...


I stitched two buttons to make the catch.



The lining came from the fabulous Biker boots and chicken feet:

I've been waiting for a special project to use it on. Huge thank you for it.



And I couldn't resist posting a picture of our supper, just to remind myself that it is delicious. We're on a budget at the moment, so are using leftovers. This was cherry toms, courgettes, mozarella, and lots of pepper and herbs, all baked, and it was lovely!


Also, thank you Little Gem for my awards... I'll add you to the side. Thank you! I love getting awards, and I really appreciate your thinking of me.

15 comments:

Simone said...

Your bag looks really pretty and even nicer than the ones on front of the magazine.

Lavender hearts said...

Brill, bag! that mag looks perfect for me, I only like quick and easy projects. :-)

LittleGem said...

You are very welcome :) That bag looks fab and love the material Lace, gorgeous XX

thriftymrs said...

Terrific bag! I looks great.

claire said...

Dinner looks fab - I have only 'big shopped' twice this month so we have been winging it a bit - yours looks nicer than some of our leftovers :)
That bag is such a lovely shape, you are clever xx

Lajoni said...

You've done it again Lacey...I blink and you've made some other fabulous item ....I lurve the bag its gorgeous ...where or when will it end lol....seriously keep it up I love seeing what you've made they are always lovely xx

angel said...

Whooo hooooooo i couldnt but i can now.............. yeah ...... i forgot what i was gunna say now!

Oh yeah, i aint giving my blog award fingy away, because it took me hours to nick it and i dont "Do" sharing......:-)

I have been blog hunting and have found and stolen a good award, i will share it wiv ya tomorrow.

Love and hugs honey, oh and i love that bag. :-)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Yoohooooooo i can leave a message, i can leave a message, nah nah nah nah nah. X x X x X x X x X x X x X

MelMel said...

Yummy food yummy bag!xxxxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

fab bag lacey :-) and your meal looked scrummy think i will try that tonight as looking for food inspiration at the moment - i get stuck in a pattern on the same meals every week !!
Lesley x

Primrose Corner said...

That's a lovely bag. I really like the soft shape of it.

Shabby Chick said...

What a lovely bag, well done! Your dinner looks nice, hope it was good.

Mel xxx

TattingChic said...

Cute bag!

Lavender hearts said...

I looked for that mag and couldn't find it in WHSmith! :-( Where did you get it and can you get it online?

Elizabethd said...

Super bag...but you always have been good at bags...I made a very successful one from one of your tutorials.

solomi558 said...

Love your bag , I,m a bag lady , would you like to look at my bags? type in webshots my user name is cottonreel