Tuesday, 26 August 2008

First pic of holiday and my award


So, this was where we were staying, in rural France. It was a perfect find. There are two gites, and our neighbours booked theirs last October. We booked ours in June. They couldn't believe we'd left it that late, but we didn't know how finances would work out so had no choice. I think we were lucky to find it for exactly the two weeks we wanted it, but we always tend to leave it late and know we'll be okay.
I'll try and get some pictures sorted of the fabric I indulged myself in.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to Bloomin' Myrtle, a incredibly talented lady, who has awarded me a creative award, which I'm very touched by.


Thank you, Elaine. Your comments have encouraged me so much.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

At first I thought it was a corrugated shed, but then I realised it's lovely green shutters I can see.
(Still can't see any fabric though)

Your holiday home looks lovely even if it did keep you away too long LOL

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elizabethd said...

I wonder where in Frnce you were?

TattingChic said...

What a lovely place to stay! Lucky you to vacation in France.

Trish said...

looks perfect hun :) glad you had a good time xxx

Country Bliss said...

Your holiday home looks lovely, very rustic.
Well done with the award.
Yvonne

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!
Your award was well deserved!
Thanks for your lovely comment!
You are more than WELCOME to come and visit me anytime you`ll like.
I normally try to add four posts a week!
You are right blogging its very addictive indeed!

Kisses Kisses Kisses
Debbie Moss
XXXXX

angel said...

See now i would have had a proper house with windows and stuff, call me old fashioned but for an extra tenner you could have stayed in a hotel.

Lol, im so glad you had a great time darling you deserved it.
Dont forget the rest of the Pic's.

Mwah X x X x X x X. ps im so glad your home. X x X x X x X