Tuesday, 17 June 2008

I love patterned floral bedding sheets

I absolutely love patterned sheets - there's something really feel good about making up a fresh bed anyway, and sleeping in crisp sheets. But there's something extra special about patterned sheets. When I was little, we had striped flannette sheets, and they were incredibly soft. So I blame my obsession on that. But I've now branched out into florals, and I've found some gorgeous vintage sheets recently. So I thought I'd share some of these... I always feel they bring some of the garden inside.




And they just look so nice hanging...




Outside or in...



They look nice stacked on top of the wardrobe with some of my other fabrics...

And they look lovely on the bed at night...



So that's my post today.

5 comments:

Another Era said...

I love patterned sheets too, Home Sense had some gorgeous floral ones. Yours are beautiful.

Trish said...

they are very pretty hun :)

Elaine said...

I love your sheets, they do look pretty on the line, much better than my boring plain ones.

Love and blessings

XXXXXXXXXXXX

angel said...

OOooooh, lasstiiic they look good enough to curl up into, with big thick pillows............ohhh Yummy.

Josie said...

Hi, just thought I'd say "hello"
we had striped flannelette sheets as well! they always remind me of my gran. Your sheets look lovely
Josie x