Tuesday, 27 May 2008

A surprise find and swaps

I have an exciting new freecycle find!
I'll update more about it tonight - I'm testing it today. It's my first real age-challenged acquisition and I'm thrilled, but my kiddies are less sure ;-). Any guesses?

Also, I've sent my swap for Miss_Phish on the Shabby Chic forum. Here's a clue...(just in case she looks!). This was a prototype for an idea I've been wanting to try for a long time, and I'm really pleased. I hope she is. I plan to post a tutorial this week.
But for now, here's the package:

3 comments:

angel said...

Oh, That was mean "Garlic knickers"!! I wanna see whats in the Package, Hmf.
What is the new thingy........you got from freecycle, I wanna know NOW........

Trish said...

oooohhhh am intrigued on both counts hun xxx

Raspberry Grace said...

it' gorgeous, you should be very proud!

Love, Rasp xx