...by Lavender hearts. I quite like this: it'll be fun to work through the questions.
The rules: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tag 6 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had an adorable toddler, and can't quite believe that she's now 11. And I had an adorable 5 week old baby, who is now 10. How time flies! We were looking forward to a June holiday on the Helston river in Cornwall with their grandparents (my lovely mum and dad).
2. 5 things on my to do list today?
- Tidy the house (already failing on that one)
- Work out how to do a decoupage plate project I've seen that uses interfacing under fabric (no idea, so still failing on that one)
- Collect 2 children, go back 40 mins later to collect 3rd after rehearsal she has, go and to deliver one to Beavers, go and take one to Brownies, go and collect first from Beavers, go and take 3rd to guides, go and collect 2nd from Brownies. Go and collect 3rd from Guides. Phew.
- Collect mum and bundle of old frames and deliver them to antique shop. Remember to leave frames and bring mum back.
- Have a huge glass of wine and try and make a tote.
3. Snacks I enjoy?
Crunchie bars, yum, nuff said.
And cupcakes of course.
And millionaire's shortbread.
Olives with anchovy stuffing.
4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?
- Get some ducks
- Get some chickens
- Buy lots and lots more fabric, especially any Jane Churchill. And probably a bit of Cath Kidston. And some Michael Miller. And Designer's Guild. And Laura Ashley. And I don't know I'd be able to contain myself...
- Take friends away on a holiday
- Give some to a good cause
- Give some to family - send mum to Paris (and a return ticket of course!) where she's always longed to go
- Take a career break to do a textile course
- Buy a bit more fabric
- Consult an interior designer for advice!
5. Places I lived?
I was born in cough-cough. We moved to Richmond when I was ten and stayed. I went to UEA, so lived in Norwich for 3 years, then moved back with my folks for a year or so, then lived in Bath for a bit. Then to Portishead, then Bristol, um, then Wimbledon, then Epsom.
Now I have to tag 6 other people. I hope you haven't been tagged before...