Thursday, 22 May 2008

I've been tagged!

...by Lavender hearts. I quite like this: it'll be fun to work through the questions.

The rules: I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tag 6 people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had an adorable toddler, and can't quite believe that she's now 11. And I had an adorable 5 week old baby, who is now 10. How time flies! We were looking forward to a June holiday on the Helston river in Cornwall with their grandparents (my lovely mum and dad).

2. 5 things on my to do list today?

- Tidy the house (already failing on that one)
- Work out how to do a decoupage plate project I've seen that uses interfacing under fabric (no idea, so still failing on that one)
- Collect 2 children, go back 40 mins later to collect 3rd after rehearsal she has, go and to deliver one to Beavers, go and take one to Brownies, go and collect first from Beavers, go and take 3rd to guides, go and collect 2nd from Brownies. Go and collect 3rd from Guides. Phew.
- Collect mum and bundle of old frames and deliver them to antique shop. Remember to leave frames and bring mum back.
- Have a huge glass of wine and try and make a tote.

3. Snacks I enjoy?
Crunchie bars, yum, nuff said.
And cupcakes of course.
And millionaire's shortbread.
Olives with anchovy stuffing.

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?

- Get some ducks

- Get some chickens

- Buy lots and lots more fabric, especially any Jane Churchill. And probably a bit of Cath Kidston. And some Michael Miller. And Designer's Guild. And Laura Ashley. And I don't know I'd be able to contain myself...

- Take friends away on a holiday
- Give some to a good cause
- Give some to family - send mum to Paris (and a return ticket of course!) where she's always longed to go

- Take a career break to do a textile course
- Buy a bit more fabric
- Consult an interior designer for advice!

5. Places I lived?


I was born in cough-cough. We moved to Richmond when I was ten and stayed. I went to UEA, so lived in Norwich for 3 years, then moved back with my folks for a year or so, then lived in Bath for a bit. Then to Portishead, then Bristol, um, then Wimbledon, then Epsom.

Now I have to tag 6 other people. I hope you haven't been tagged before...

Trixie's trinkets
Raspberry grace
Shabby angel
Rose&bird
Bibbly
The Giantess

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

If I had more time I would read through all of your blog, but as my list said I am suppose to be ironing!! I will save you to my favourites and look after the weekend!

Good luck with the apron pattern, they are very easy to make it's all in the ironing!

Have a good B/H weekend!

Vanessa x

Trish said...

hunny, you just made me laugh out loud, 'Remember to leave frames and bring mum back.' you are so funny xxx will update with tag tomorrow hopefully hun xxx

angel said...

Lo, Lacy Knickers, so what are we s'posed to do with this ear tagging fingy then, do we ask the same questions to ourselves or make em up as we go along? or do nothing for fear of being incriminated.

shabby chic said...

Hi thanks for dropping in!. Enjoyed reading your tag info. Yes I want chickens too! (hubbys is like yeah right!). I have yet to make the Nigella things , they do look yummy & fatening aas well!
take care x Dom

angel said...

I dont know how to put the names on my taggie bit Lacy Drawers, Help.
Oh and I also knoticed you and Robin&bird where NOT on my list of blogs! I deffi put you on there but must have not pressed save. *Whistling* your there now, Phew.

Raspberry Grace said...

Potishead are fab.. does the place live up to the band? :)

I love anchovies too..I dunno 'bout in an olive though!

Oooh.. millionaires shortbread.. yum..

*formulates secret plan to hide under Laces bed and steal all her anchovies and millionaires thingummyjig whilst listening to portishead*

OOPS!!

:p

Love and a burp, Rasp XX

angel said...

Rasp, lol.

ummmmmmm shortbread. *slather*